These are quite possibly the best ribs I have ever eaten.
Fall off the Bone Baby Back Ribs
Recipe derived from: Alton Brown
This works for 2 slabs of baby back ribs
- 8 tablespoons light brown sugar, tightly packed
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Clean the membrane off the back of the rib slab (or have your butcher do it for you). You can You Tube a video of this if you aren’t sure what it looks like.
Rub the ribs on both sides with the rub. Let ribs come to room temp before grilling.
Get the grill REALLY hot. Sear both sides of the ribs about 3 minutes a side.
Tightly wrap each slab individually in foil and put in a large roasting pan, or baking sheet. (You can stack the ribs if necessary but try your best not to over stack).
Bake at 350 for 1.5 to 2 hours.
Leftover ribs? Stay tuned....I've made rib tacos!